Monday, March 1, 2010

Filibusting on LOST

First and foremost let's be real for a second and say that if LOST is purgatory I'm going to flip shit. That being said I don't think it is purgatory because with the different universes it's clearly using a sort of quantum universe thing instead, like all of this has already happened you see in a separate universe! Pretty exciting when you think about it.

And let's be real, that's a pretty fascinating thing, different quantum universes as a solution for different time lines, because for a while I thought the only way time travel made sense was with the movie Back to the Future and then I grew up a little bit and I realized how silly that movie is and that the only way it makes sense is with Twelve Monkeys and I thought that was a really logical thing you know since time is linear and so of course Bruce Willis would see himself in that war photo. For a while if any time travel movie didn't follow twelve monkeys I thought it was dumb but now I'm pretty sure that LOST is fascinating because with quantum mechanics anything could happen and why not have time travel be a trigger for different universes. It all makes sense in a weird way.

Also, I don't give a shit if they never bring up polar bears again but they better explain Walt.

Have we agreed to move on?

No?

Let me continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment